Join us for the 2013-14 Annual General Meeting of DC Stoddert Soccer at the National 4H Center on Connecticut Avenue in Chevy Chase, Md., on Wednesday, December 10, 2014. Doors open at 6:30pm.
The evening will begin with elections of the Board of Directors for the 2015 calendar year. The remainder of the evening is as follows:
1. Welcome and Opening remarks, Karin Perkins, Chair, DC Stoddert Soccer Board of Directors
2. State of the Stoddert Union, Douglas Homer, Executive Director
3. Presentation of Awards
- Paul Weiss, recipient of the Len Oliver Recreational Co-Ed Coach of the Year;
- Marek Gootman, recpient of the Kelly and Sloane Murray All-Girls' Recreational Coach of the Year;
- Thomas Delaney, recipient of the John A. Koskinen Volunteer of the Year;
- Christopher Evans, recipient of the Tyler Rusch Adult Referee of the Year;
- Adam Kulawiec, recipient of the Jessi Miller Youth Referee of the Year; and
- Khaled Hamami, recipient of the Travel Coach of the Year.
Click here to REGISTER for the event!
For further information, please contact Tom Gross at (202) 338-1910.