2016-17 PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
DC Stoddert Soccer Player Code of Conduct
1. I will consistently strive to adhere to the highest standards of sportsmanship.
2. I will play to have fun and be fair at all times.
3. I will obey the rules of the game and not resort to any violence due to disagreements.
4. I will respect my coaches, officials, parents and all players regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical limitations or athletic ability.
5. I will ONLY use kind words and gestures. Talking back to coaches or any official is not an acceptable behavior. I will not use profanity or make comments that demean another person based on that person’s race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical limitations or athletic ability.
6. I will always try my best.
7. I will work for the good of my team.
8. I will respect the decisions of game officials and coaches though I may not always agree with the decisions.
9. I will be generous when I win and gracious when I lose.
10. I will seek to thank the opposition and their coaching staff as well as match officials at the end of the match no matter what the outcome of the game is.
11. I will not use or promote the use of alcohol, tobacco, drugs or firearms at any DC Stoddert sponsored event.
I understand that a violation of this code of conduct can result in disciplinary action against me, including suspension of play, removal from a team roster and expulsion from DC Stoddert Soccer. I understand that failure to abide by this code of conduct can result in ejection from the field of play, suspension for one or more games, and other disciplinary action imposed by the DC Stoddert Soccer Board of Directors.